social media intelligence from the command line
this is in early beta, the PDF only includes a single instagram profile image if found, otherwise errors at end
- Saves profile images and content from each profile found in the directory that you ran the command from.
- Puts all found data into a single PDF (username-report.pdf) in the directory that you ran the command from.
- Progress DOTS and nice COLOURS assuming your terminal supports it.
- Randomized pausing between lookups so you don't get blocked.
- Randomized list of +8500 User Agent strings in use by default (can override via -u arg).
- Proxy override via -p arg.
- OVER 30 SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT PROFILES AUTO-MAGICALLY CHECKED & SAVED
run via tor and check for username pooman
spry pooman -p 127.0.0.1:9050
run without spitting out a PDF report at the end
spry pooman --no-report
run setting the random wait to be 1 to 10 seconds between calls
spry pooman -w 10
run and print out extra info including the user agent used for each request
spry pooman -v
run and override random user agent to specific one
spry pooman -u MY COOL USERAGENT STRING NOT A BOT